Background

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pretty Maids All In A Row

When I was a little girl, I love cutting out paper dolls and all their cloths.  Yes, guilty...I played with Barbie and loved it!  Today, I am having just as much fun with these pretty gowns.
They are custom made to match the bride's choice of color for her bridal party.  Each one is added to the card, which the bride invites her choice for Maid or Matron-of-Honor, Bridesmaids, Junior Bridesmaid and Flower Girls.
Doesn't matter what color, I try and come up with some unique gown pattern or design.
Some seem even more for formal than others.

Some seem romantic.


Next, I am designing a new style gown.  I'll show you when I get it done.

All my best,

Valerie 




1 comment:

  1. Oh, Valerie! They're gorgeous! I imagine you're having the best time EVER with this project! I loved playing with Barbies and paper dolls too! It was so much fun! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful designs!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete